Guilt Free cookies

The title isn't totally right...HOWEVER, when I make them I don't care what is in them. To me they really are guilt free. This is the only food I think my husband and I fight over. They are soooooooo yummy.
Yes I took this with my iPhone and yes those are my pajamas you see. Don't judge me!

I know you only see three...If I told you how many we (I really me I) ate you would make a fat joke. I wont even tell you.

When I find a recipe I like or my family likes I save it in my recipe book. I am NOT smart enough to make things up on my own and then remember them. I am a dumper of spices. I couldn't tell you a recipe if I make something yummy...AND it may never happen again the same. sooooo.....here goes.

Oh so delicious, chewy chocolate cookies.
(did I mention they are delicious?)

You'll need a good 10 minutes to put these together and another 10 minutes to cook them. Whether you cook the entire batch is up to you.

Preheat oven 325

Bowl 1.

2 and 1/4th cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/2 tsp cornstarch (trust me you need it)
1/2 tsp salt

Bowl 2.

3/4 cup melted butter (please don't use margarine)
3/4 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg + 1 egg yoke
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips (or more. more is better)

After butters and sugars are creamed together add the flour mixture.

Take a tablespoon (you know those big fat tablespoons you never use...that one) and dump the dough on a greased cookie sheet. (don't roll them. Don't squish them down. Eat the cookie dough if you want...but cookies don't like to be played with folks! They just want to be dumped on the cookie sheet, baked and eaten with milk)

This is going to go beyond everything you were ever taught about cookies are you ready...cook these for TEN MINUTES! Not one second longer. I am serious. They will look like they aren't done. TRUST ME THEY ARE! Then before they are cooled down you want to take a fork and eat them as FAST as you possibly can. The moment someone else finds out about these cookies...they.will.be.gone.

Let me know what you think.

Side note: I will not be responsible for extra weight one might gain from eating these cookies. sorry.



 photo signature_zpscced9398.png





No comments