Living Life from day to day.

I have been MIA a little while and I want to apologize to all my faithful readers. Know I have been reading your emails and I am still here. Its taken me a few weeks to wrap my head around my new life. Find my way around my new city. Find "my place" in life again. I know that sounds dramatic, but its true.
I have identified a personality flaw in me that makes me go through this funk for like three months after I move. I am not sure why...I do know I feel totally out of sorts for far to long. I feel like I am FINALLY feeling like myself again. Sometimes people go outward to find peace...I find peace on the inside.

Moving onto better things.

Our new home is starting to feel like our home. Caden has stopped asking to "go home". I have to remind him we ARE home. I have found a Private Christian Preschool because he kept asking me "where all his friends were" talk about breaking a mommas heart. I struggled sending him because of the "I want to homeschool" part of me...until a friend of mine said "If you are worried about what other people think about you putting him into school...then you aren't homeschooling for the wrong reasons" true. I did it and haven't looked back. I do see things that are happening that I don't agree with, but not everything can be perfect all the time.

Adam is doing ok. Life at the retail store CRAZY! I could write six blog posts and it would be a boring long post. The short story... I am so thankful that Walmart is a great company to work for. They have been beyond good to our family. I look forward to the journey ahead.

Christmas is right around the corner! Holy Mollie! Where in the world has this year gone? Don't we say that every single year?? I swear if time doesn't slow down I am going to be old and in a nursing home asking someone to pass me my teeth! I looked at Caden the other day and he has grown in two weeks and I need to replace his pants! I just bought them!! I don't know how people with more than one child keeps up with clothes!

There you go. We are still alive. I am still alive.

Stay tuned for posts from preschool. I will post those soon.

 photo signature_zpscced9398.png



No comments